A wide variety of available options allow the user to customize the CVP® A-600 to their individual needs.
Flexible, modular design allows customized production flow with individual heads added as needed.
- Shelf life extension
- Hygiene improvement
- Tamper evident Packaging
- Color preservation
- Antioxidation protection
- Moisture protection
- Package size reduction
- Red meat: Counter ready mother bags of pre-wrapped trays.
- Gas flushed institutional presliced bacon.
- End and side loaded bags of industrial parts, fiberglass batting.
- Hygienic Design - Clean-in-place system for internal cleaning. External washdown capability. Stainless steel snorkels.
- Reproducible Results - Manifold with positive vacuum gas seal design. Digital vacuum and gas flush controls with low level gas alarm and vacuum fault. Individual accumulator tanks for precise gas mixing and accelerated speed of operation on each head.
- Operator Safety - Dual electric finger touch ergonomic start switches with anti tie-down circuitry.
- Seal Integrity - Digital temperature controls with impulse wire or hot bar seal system. Bag stretchers eliminate wrinkles ensuring consistent seals.
- Flexibility - Modular design allows for as needed expansion. Multiple conveyor orientations for automatic infeed and discharge flow.
- Custom options - Custom PLC programs available. High and low oxygen vacuum gas systems available. Embossing date coders.
- Stainless Steel/Hard Anodized Aluminum
- 32" unit - 168" x 60" x 81" (4267 mm x 1524 mm 2057 mm)
- 42" unit - 187" x 60" x 81" (4749 mm x 1524 mm 2057 mm)
- A-600 - 120/240 VAC 1Ø ; 15/8 Amp
- Conveyor - 208/240/480 3 Ø; 20/20/15 Amp
Others on request
- A-600 head 1CFM @ 80 psi/cycle (28 liters/min @ 5.5 bar)
- Conveyor 3CFM @ 80 psi (84 liters/min @ 5.5 bar)
- 32" (812mm) - Effective Seal Length 28.5" (724mm)
- 42" (1066mm) - Effective Seal Length 38.75" (984mm)
USDA, FDA, Agriculture Canada approved; CE compliant