The CVP® A-600 is the most advanced modified atmosphere packaging machine available today. State of the art design with PLC controls, ergonomic finger start and variable logic heat seal controls make this the most versatile machine available.
Built-in flexibility with 12 pack settings enables the A-600 to run one or two bags per cycle. Adjustable snorkels, date coders and bag stretchers give the A-600 the ability to adapt to changing product and production needs.
A wide variety of available options allow the user to customize the CVP® A-600 to their individual needs.
The CVP® A-600 can be adjusted from full vertical to full horizontal operation.
- Shelf life extension
- Hygiene improvement
- Tamper evident packaging
- Color preservation
- Antioxidation protection
- Moisture protection
- Package size reduction
- Red meat: Case ready mother bags, fresh bulk sausage, presliced bulk and layout bacon, variety meats.
- Produce: Precut produce, lettuce, carrots, onions, and cabbage. Cherry luges
- Cheese: Five pound shredded cheese bags, small blocks.
- Nuts and snack foods; bag in box and can replacement.
- Brined foods: Pickles, peppers and spices
- Semi conductor boards, automotive parts, precious metals
- Hygienic Design - Clean-in-place system for internal cleaning. External washdown capability. Stainless steel snorkels.
- Reproducible Results - PLC with 12 pack settingsfor precise vacuum and gas flush control. Vacuum switch and vacuum time controls available. Heat seal temperature logic controls ensure perfect seals at any production speed. Optional bag stretchers eliminate wrinkles ensuring leak-free seals.
- Operator Safety - Ergonomic dual electronic finger touch start buttons with anti tie-down circuitry.
- Flexibility - Wide range of motion allows machine to operate vertically or horizontally. Optional drop shelf supports up to 25 pounds (11 kgs) and automatically drops sealed packages on takeaway conveyor. Can run one or two packages per cycle - up to 10 packages per minute. Modular design allows multiple units to be positioned over common conveyor systems. Lateral adjustable snorkel, bag stretchers and date coders.
- Custom Options - Powder and liquid systems. High and low oxygen systems. Embossing date coders require no tools to adjust.
- Stainless Steel/Hard Anodized Aluminum
- 32" (813mm) Manifold - 42.5" x 38" x 70" (1080 mm x 965 mm 1788 mm)
- 42" (1066mm) Manifold - 42.5" x 48" x 80" (1080 mm x 1219 mm 2032 mm)
- 120/240 VAC 1 Ø 60 hz., 15/10 Amp; 220 VAC 1Ø 50 hz., 10 amps.
- With air operated pump - 2 CFM @ 80 psi/cycle (58 liters/min @ 5.5 bar)
- With electric vacuum pump - 1 CFM @ 80 psi/cycle (28 liters/min @ 5.5 bar)
- 32" (812mm) w/ Bag Stretcher 28.5" (724mm)
- 32" (812mm) w/o Bag Stretcher 32" (812mm)
- 42" (1066mm) w/ Bag Stretcher 38.75" (984mm)
- 42" (1066mm) w/o Bag Stretcher 42" (1066mm)
USDA, FDA, Agriculture Canada approved; CE compliant