Compact, portable and easy to use, the CVP® A-300 serves a wide range of applications. Available as a tabletop unit or supported by any number of horizontal or vertical stands, the A-300 can be configured to fit any environment.
The A-300 offers easy to use controls and has multiple cycle capability. Dual snorkels allow single or double bags to be processed per cycyle. Although small in size it has all of the safety and performance features necessary for today's production environments.
Ideal for daily production, market testing and laboratory work.
- Shelf life extension
- Hygiene improvement
- Tamper evident Packaging
- Color preservation
- Antioxidation protection
- Moisture protection
- Package size reduction
- Red Meat: Case ready mother bags, sausage, deli meats, individual cuts
- Produce: Pre-cut fruits and vegetables, cherry luges
- Fish: Counter ready mother bags
- Cheese: Shredded cheese bags
- Nuts and snack foods: Bag in box
- Coffee packs
- Metal parts
- Hygienic Design - Clean-in-place system for internal cleaning. Stainless steel snorkels.
- Reproducible Results - 32" manifold with positive vacuum gas seal control.
- Operator Safety - Dual electric button start with anti tie-down safety circuitry
- Flexibility - Multiple cycle selection allows seal only, vacuum, vacuum/gas flush and double cycle. Rapid changeovers with dial controls. Impulse wire sealing system seals through all material thicknesses. Venturi or electric vacuum pumps are available as options to match product requirements. Ease of setup and operator training allow quick startup.
- Custom options - A wide variety of stands and shelves are available to fit any environment. Embossing date coders.
- Stainless Steel
- CE Approved
- PLC Controlled
- Fully portable A-300 Head- 27" x 34" x 10" (686mm x 864mm 254mm)
- A-300 w/ vertical stand - 41" x 34" x 70" (1041mm x 864mm x 1778mm)
- 120/220 VAC, 1 Ø 60 hz. 10/5 amps, 200 VAC 1 Ø 50 hz.
- With air operated pump - 2 CFM @ 80 psi/cycle (58 liters/min @ 5.5 bar)
- With electric vacuum pump - 1 CFM @ 80 psi/cycle (28 liters/min @ 5.5 bar)
- 32" Effective seal length 32" (813 mm)
USDA, FDA, Agriculture Canada approved; CE compliant