Built for precision operation, the CVP® A-200 PLC is designed for the most rigorous production schedules. It is fast, efficient and offers consistent reproducibility.
Combining PLC controls with the standard A-200 features gives this model the flexibility to handle a wide range of packaging needs.
With 12 pack settings standard, the PLC allows unique flexibility and efficiency. A wider range of available options allows the enduser to customize the A-200PLC to their individual needs.
For horizontal operation CVP® offers the A-200 Layback. Certain products pack better in flat broad packages as opposed to narrow taller boxes. Examples of these items include tray over wrapped red meat in master bags, bakery items and other products subject to crushing.
- Shelf life extension
- Hygiene improvement
- Tamper evident Packaging
- Color preservation
- Antioxidation protection
- Moisture protection
- Package size reduction
- Poultry: 40 and 70 lb dry pack boxes, bulk or tray wrapped
- Red Meat: Bag in box sub primals, Counter ready mother bags
- Cheese: 500 lb barrels, trim barrels, 200 lb Swiss blocks and other bulk items
- Nuts: Bulk bin and can replacement
- Produce: bins of clean and cored lettuce, carrots, onions, spices
- Fish: Bulk whole and gutted fish
- Oxygen sensitive chemicals and metal parts in barrels or boxes
- Textile compression for cube reduction
- Moisture sensitive components and products
- Hygienic Design - Clean-in-place system for internal cleaning, External washdown capability, Stainless steel snorkels.
- Reproducible Results - 57" manifold with positive vacuum gas seal design. PLC controls with digital vacuum and gas flush control with low level gas alarm. Accumulator tank for precise gas mixing and accelerated speed of operation. Self contained vacuum pumps.
- Operator Safety - Dual electric finger touch start with anti tie-down circuitry.
- Seal Integrity - Digital temperature controls with hot bar or impulse wire system. Chisel point seal bar profiles minimize leakers. Optional bag stretchers eliminate wrinkles, ensuring consistent seals.
- Flexibility - Specific option packages for meat, poultry, dairy, liquids, nuts, powders, grains and industrial goods, PLC controls with 12 pack settings. Dual snorkels for one or two bags per cycle processing. Horizontal and vertical processing.
- Package Configurations - Up to one ton combo bins with custom seal bars to 100" (2540mm). Floor and overhead mounting systems. Adjustable head for random package sizes.
- Custom options - Custom PLC programs available, High and low oxygen systems. Digital vacuum control. Vacuum pumps and filters for liquids, marinades and brined products. Barrel and bin stands. Embossing date coders.
- Stainless Steel/Hard Anodized Aluminum
- 65" x 42" x 75" (1651mm x 1067mm x 1905mm)
- 208/220/440 VAC 3 Ø, 60hz. 20/20/10 Amp; 380 VAC 3 Ø 50 hz., 10 amps.
Others on request
- 1 CFM @ 80 psi/cycle (28 liters/min @ 5.5 bar)
- 57" (1448 mm)
- 70" (1778mm)
- 100" (2540mm)
Effective seal length
- 53.75" (1365mm)
- 67" (1700mm)
- 98.5" (2500mm)
Seal Head Range of Adjustment
- 7" (178mm) Variable travel; 2" (51mm), 3" (76 mm), 4" (102 mm),
Fixed increments; 45°- 90° pitch
USDA, FDA, Agriculture Canada approved; CE compliant