Built for precision operation, the CVP® A-200 C is designed for today’s rigorous production schedules. It’s fast, efficient and offers the consistent reproducibility to meet today’s industry standards. PLC controls with pre-set pack settings give it the flexibility to handle a wide range of operational requirements. Enhanced sanitary design, coupled with ease of installation and operations, makes the A-200 Series the worldwide leader in
- Shelf life extension
- Tamper evident
- Food Packaging
- Color preservation
- Antioxidation protection
- Moisture protection
- Package size reduction
- Poultry: 40 and 70 lb dry pack boxes, bulk or tray wrapped
- Red Meat: Bag in box sub primals, Counter ready mother bags
- Cheese: 500 lb barrels, trim barrels, 200 lb Swiss blocks and other bulk items
- Nuts: Bulk bin and can replacement
- Produce: bins of clean and cored lettuce, carrots, onions, spices
- Fish: Bulk whole and gutted fish
- Oxygen sensitive chemicals and metal parts in barrels or boxes
- Textile compression for cube reduction
- Moisture sensitive components and parts
- Hygienic Design - Clean-in-place system for internal cleaning. External washdown capability. Stainless steel snorkels.
- Reproducible Results - 48" manifold with positive vacuum gas seal design. Low level gas alarm. Self contained vacuum pumps. Accumulator tank for precise gas mixing and accelerated speed of operation.
- Operator Safety - Dual electric palm button start with anti tie-down circuitry.
- Seal Integrity - Digital temperature controls with chisel point hot bar or impulse wire systems. Optional bag stretchers eliminate wrinkles, ensuring consistent seal.
- Flexibility - Specific option packages for meat, poultry, dairy, liquids, nuts, powders, grains and industrial goods. Dual snorkels for one or two bags per cycle processing.
- Package Configurations - Up to one ton combo bins with custom seal bars to 100 inches (2500mm), floor and overhead mounting systems, adjustable head for random package sizes.
- Custom options - Custom PLC programs available. High and low Oxygen systems. Digital vacuum control. Vacuum pump and filters for liquids, marinades and brined products. Barrel and bin stands. Embossing date coders.