The CVP® A-200 is the most popular snorkel style modified atmosphere packaging machine in the world. Designed for rigorous production schedules, the A-200 is fast, efficient and has consistent reproducibility.
Vacuum, vacuum/gas and multiple cycles give it the flexibility to handle a wide range of package sizes and configurations. Enhanced safety design, coupled with the ease of installation and operation is what makes the A-200 the worldwide leader.
A wide variety of available options allow the user to customize the A-200 to their individual needs.
For horizontal operation CVP® offers the A-200 Layback. Certain products pack better in flat broad packages as opposed to narrow taller boxes. Examples of these items include tray over wrapped red meat in master bags, bakery items and other products subject to crushing.
- Shelf life extension
- Tamper evident
- Food Packaging
- Color preservation
- Antioxidation protection
- Moisture protection
- Package size reduction
- Poultry: 40 and 70 lb dry pack boxes, bulk or tray wrapped
- Red Meat: Bag in box sub primals, Counter ready mother bags
- Cheese: 500 lb barrels, trim barrels, 200 lb Swiss blocks and other bulk items
- Nuts: Bulk bin and can replacement
- Produce: bins of clean and cored lettuce, carrots, onions, spices
- Fish: Bulk whole and gutted fish
- Oxygen sensitive chemicals and metal parts in barrels or boxes
- Textile compression for cube reduction
- Moisture sensitive components and parts
- Hygienic Design - Clean-in-place system for internal cleaning. External washdown capability. Stainless steel snorkels.
- Reproducible Results - 57" manifold with positive vacuum gas seal design. Low level gas alarm. Self contained vacuum pumps. Accumulator tank for precise gas mixing and accelerated speed of operation.
- Operator Safety - Dual electric palm button start with anti tie-down circuitry.
- Seal Integrity - Digital temperature controls with chisel point hot bar or impulse wire systems. Optional bag stretchers eliminate wrinkles, ensuring consistent seal.
- Flexibility - Specific option packages for meat, poultry, dairy, liquids, nuts, powders, grains and industrial goods. Dual snorkels for one or two bags per cycle processing.
- Package Configurations - Up to one ton combo bins with custom seal bars to 100 inches (2500mm), floor and overhead mounting systems, adjustable head for random package sizes.
- Custom options - Custom PLC programs available. High and low Oxygen systems. Digital vacuum control. Vacuum pump and filters for liquids, marinades and brined products. Barrel and bin stands. Embossing date coders.